środa, 15 sierpnia 2012

I believe I can fly!


Did you know that dogs can fly? I didn't. I also didn't know that there is a big event  in Poznań with flying dogs. I found it very amusing. And it really was. Believe me! Apparently in dogs world it is something like Olympic Games. This weekend, dogs from various places in Europe came to Poznań to fly, dive, dance and  do other crazy doggy things...

http://www.demotix.com/news/1382653/dogs-compete-flying-disc-challenge-poznan-poland#slide-12
I wonder how long does it take to teach your dog "fly". Can all dogs fly or maybe some are too lazy to learn? My dog used to jump only to steal chocolate or lollypops, mostly from innocent and definitely not expecting it children. That was her only motivation.
Are you a dog or a cat person? Do you spend active time with your pet?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz